Anima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all!

5 posters

Go down

Hello all! Empty Hello all!

Post  juturne Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:48 am

So, I'm juturne. Darkamaru put a knife up to my throat over in NFF and threatened my life if I didn't join. Nah, just joking but it would be cool if this forum took off. You can never have enough Naruto in your life, eh? So, you'll all know me as the lover of all things Team 10. I also love secondary characters in general like Team Dads (the original InoShikaCho trio) and "Middle Generation" like Genma, Izumo, Kotetsu. You get the picture. Team 7 bores me to death!!!! Team 8 is ok and Team Gai has its moments too. Oh, and I TOTALLY adore Ino (favorite female character) and Shikamaru is my favorite male. I only dispise two characters but won't go into that yet since Im hoping for a warm welcome. In general I love all pairings. All love is good UNLESS it's ShikaTema cause that's just WRONG!!!!!! (You'll see me over there in the anti-FC, Darkamaru.)
I see there's a Bleach part to the forum but I tried to watche a couple of episodes and thought it was boring. If someone can convince me otherwise I'd be happy cause I need to find some new anime that I love besides just Naruto at the moment but it's just not happening.
And I guess that's all there is to say. (for now)

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!!!!

juturne

Character sheet
Anima info:

Back to top Go down

Hello all! Empty Re: Hello all!

Post  darkamaru Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:00 pm

juturne wrote:So, I'm juturne. Darkamaru put a knife up to my throat over in NFF and threatened my life if I didn't join. Nah, just joking but it would be cool if this forum took off. You can never have enough Naruto in your life, eh? So, you'll all know me as the lover of all things Team 10. I also love secondary characters in general like Team Dads (the original InoShikaCho trio) and "Middle Generation" like Genma, Izumo, Kotetsu. You get the picture. Team 7 bores me to death!!!! Team 8 is ok and Team Gai has its moments too. Oh, and I TOTALLY adore Ino (favorite female character) and Shikamaru is my favorite male. I only dispise two characters but won't go into that yet since Im hoping for a warm welcome. In general I love all pairings. All love is good UNLESS it's ShikaTema cause that's just WRONG!!!!!! (You'll see me over there in the anti-FC, Darkamaru.)
I see there's a Bleach part to the forum but I tried to watche a couple of episodes and thought it was boring. If someone can convince me otherwise I'd be happy cause I need to find some new anime that I love besides just Naruto at the moment but it's just not happening.
And I guess that's all there is to say. (for now)

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!!!!
joking?well, welcome juturne.i hope that we do see you in the anti-ST fanclub.what two characters? eh,'may the horse be with you', have fun, burn stuff' and all that good stuff.
darkamaru
darkamaru

Aquarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Anima info: Gender, Age, Rank, Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetkairi Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Welcome to Anima! Oh and I have a good animme for oyu: Mermaid Melody and Powerpuff Girls Z. lol If you're into that kind of anime xD
Sweetkairi
Sweetkairi

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

http://kupika.com/Sweetkairi

Back to top Go down

Post  darkamaru Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:39 pm

me and juturne know each other on another site.i sent her a PM with a link and here she is. Razz
darkamaru
darkamaru

Aquarius Buffalo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetkairi Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:22 pm

lol Smile
Sweetkairi
Sweetkairi

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

http://kupika.com/Sweetkairi

Back to top Go down

Post  vinoxdei Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:27 pm

i suggest inuyasha,sailor moon,or death note.maybe pokemon
vinoxdei
vinoxdei

Scorpio Rat
Location : your mind eating pizza and watching hurricanes hockey games while petting my dog stumpy

Character sheet

http://deidara.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyrus Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:03 pm

welcome and hope you like it here.

Skyrus
Admin

Virgo Pig

Character sheet
Anima info: